Thursday, May 14, 2009

Two New Doctors




Yahoo!!!! Anne and Jimmy did it!!! They are now "doctor and doctor" --how exciting! After celebrating the graduation for three days, Anne and Jimmy took off for their delayed honeymoon. Italy !!!! When they return they will make the trek to their new digs in Birmingham for residency. The move is bittersweet, as we will all miss the beautiful and charming community of Chapel Hill where Anne has lived for the past nine years. Amazing how time flies! But, they (not to mention mom and dad) are both excited about Birmingham, and being closer to Pensacola and The Laughing Place. Jimmy is even talking about Roll Tide football. Bring on the fall weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Anne said...

I always get weepy weepy when I hear Pomp and Circumstance. Now with our most recent graduates, Anne and Jimmy, I'm even more weepy. Wow! What a journey it has been, and now on to Birmingham for a new chapter!

PJ said...

I remember going to a friend's graduation from medical school. It's a big, big deal. I hope they have a wonderful trip.