
May --- What a great month !! Not only is it one of the prettiest month of the year with the weather getting nicer and flowers blooming, it is also my birthday month along with Cover's and Sista Dear's. Another thing May is famous for "horse racing "--- I know nothing about the races but do enjoy learning about the horses and reading the stories, underdog and all !!! Way to go Rachel Alexandra!!!!!! Fred and I will usually watch the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness if we are in town. Even the magazines get into it and you will always hear something about Mint Juleps and Bourbon. Now being for the south I do enjoy my bourbon so this year I got it in my head to make Bourbon Balls. I am talking about those delicious ones with the cream center. Yum!!! I found just the recipe I was looking for and they are yummy----So So So sad to look at though!!! Can you tell which ones I made and which ones they were suppose to look like. I will try again-- making a little ball cannot be that hard!!!!
2 comments:
those look delish! i want one.
Don't despair,in fact, don't worry about it. I found out that most food photographed for magazines is undercooked, glazed with inedible substances, and all in all inedible. I'm sure yours were delish!
Post a Comment