Wednesday, October 8, 2008

She's Back




Hello I'm Back!!!!

Planning a wedding takes a lot of energy and time. I have enjoyed reading and catching up on Allison's and Holland Blog. What cute young women!!!

Besides planning the wedding How about that Alabama Football----Roll Tide!!! It is fun to be back in Boligee again after taking the summer off. We are all so ready for cold weather and a fire.

We are headed up there again this weekend---to paint-- not my favorite thing to do but as "Sister Dear" tells me You can do It!!!! I just don't want to. The room will look great though with the new paint and new curtains hung. Pictures to come later.

I was thinking about last year about this time, seems like a million years ago-- The gang all gathered at the Turners for a fabulous Halloween get together. Check out the pictures !!

How about this Anne C. I was able to Blog without you sitting right beside me!!! You taught me well!!!

2 comments:

PJ said...

Anne,
Here are some links that might be of some use to you:

http://gardenwiseguy.blogspot.com/

http://pieceaweek.blogspot.com/2008/08/nurturing-nosh-o-sphere.html

You look like you're having a lot of fun with Halloween!

PJ said...

I forgot to tell how wonderful your costumes are and you're right, you guys are all about fun!