Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Infamous Friday Night Challenge


Okay, so we got a little stir crazy this summer. One night Fred challenged Kee and me to create a weekend night extravaganza. I had the option of soliciting one of them for help and choosing the night. I chose Sat. night (to give myself some time to come up with a plan) and we parted with me not soliciting either one of them.

I did, however, call my friends Amelie and Matt to see if they would like to play a part in the evening- they were game! With their help I was going to kidnap Kee and Fred, take them on a wild goose chase and then end up on the Yonge's boat for a cocktail cruise on the bayou Texar. As you can tell from the photos that we got carried away with the plan. Amelie and I met Sat. morn at the costume store by her house and loaded up on the pirate outfits.

Troupe decided to get in on the act and he did the "kidnapping" for me and drove them around for a hour, calling me a designated points around town. The plan was for them to end up at the Fish House dock where the Yonge's and I would be on the boat in our pirate costumes, then off we would go on the cruise.

Unfortunately, a huge thunderstorm brewed up around 5:00 and stormed the rest of the night. So, we ended up at my house. We still had fun but we never took that sunset cocktail cruise...

1 comment:

PJ said...

Anne, you've never looked lovelier! It's so interesting to see what you do and how much fun you have.