Alright Everyone Today Anne and I are off to find a wedding cake!!! You think it would be simple but I am here to tell you there are Way too many choices!!!! Do we want Lemon , Caramel, Mandarin Orange, (Ygh) ----or Cherry filling the list goes on and on. I will let you know what we decide or keep it a Big Surprise!!!
After coming home in the pouring rain---Anne and I made a pot of beef soup(It is great by the way) We were going to wait till Fred got home to taste the two cake samples the lady gave us... but needing something sweet we dug in---- AWFUL--- We couldn't believe it. But in the ladies' defense Anne and I are not cake people. Anne would rather have an ice cream cake than a wedding cake!!!! What can I say!!!
1 comment:
OH MY GHAADDD!!!!! You have to do this Anne. Use a lemon icing for your hair and you are there, girlfriend!!!!
Post a Comment