Wednesday, June 17, 2009

eek !!!!










I finally got around to downloading some pictures I took the last time we went to the Laughing Place. Anne, Rick, Fred and I spent Memorial weekend there. Rain Rain Rain !!! We never even went outside Saturday, it was coming down in sheets. The sun was out, though, on Sunday morning as we sat on the porch enjoying our first cup of coffee. The dogs usually are right there with us but Reba was sniffing around Freds car. Soon we realized she was smelling something under the hood. Looking under the hood we saw nothing, BUT...Reba the hunter, was going bonkers. Fred pulled out into the driveway and was driving back and forth--- all of a sudden this RAT came flying from the hood of the car running toward the house. Lilly was fast on its tail ---I was screeming RAT, RAT!! Everone went crazy-- thank goodness there is a huge oak tree right in front of the house and up the trunk the rat went. My" hunka hunka of burning love" came to the rescue, grabbed his shotgun and BAM out of the tree it fell!!!!! Here are some pictures so everone will know this is not a story we madeup !!!

























No comments: